Care and Maintenance Guidelines:
To maintain your gates and/or fences for warranty purposes:
- Clean dirt, grime, mould, or algae from all components at least every six (6) months.
- Carefully remove any loose surface deposits with a wet sponge
- Use a soft brush (non-abrasive) and a mild household detergent (do not use solvents) in warm water, to remove dust, salt and other deposits.
- Rinse off with clean fresh water.
- Do not allow water to pool against the fence.
- Do not clean with a high-pressure water blaster.
- Ensure that organic materials are kept clear from the gate/fence, i.e. dirt, grass clippings, leaves, etc.
- Ensure any damage is repaired immediately, at least within 7 days, using only products or components supplied, or alternatives recommended, by Heritage Group Ltd.
- Hinging and latching hardware, especially on gates that are serving as security measures or child restraints to pool areas should be checked at least every three (3) months to ensure full safety and security functions are operational.
To maintain your gate automation and access control equipment for warranty purposes:
- Automatic gate openers, intercoms and other electrical/electronic accessories should be serviced on a yearly basis by a qualified technician.
- Any servicing guidelines from the equipment manufacturers manual must be adhered to.
- Ensure that organic materials are kept clear from the equipment, i.e. dirt, grass clippings, leaves, etc
- Any damage to the equipment or unusual equipment operations must be inspected and repaired immediately by a qualified technician.
- Any damage or faults must be repaired using only products or components supplied, or alternatives recommended, by Heritage Group Ltd.
- Gate automation equipment involving powered movement of gates must only be operated by adults who have been instructed in the safe use of the equipment.
- Access control components (e.g. intercoms, keypads for pedestrian gates) may be used by younger persons only after they have been instructed in safe operation of the equipment.
- No warranty provided by Heritage Group Ltd will cover fair wear and tear, vandalism, the effect of climatic conditions, damage from insects or animals, any accident, or act of God.
- This warranty is void if goods supplied are modified or repaired by other persons, or are installed with other components, not approved by Heritage Group Ltd.
- This warranty is void if goods are stored for more than three (3) months by the client prior to installation.
- This warranty does not cover any faults that develop with products that are supplied at the client’s request without a full protective coating, where those faults are deemed (at the sole discretion of Heritage Group Ltd) to be cause by incorrect, inadequate or untimely application of a protective coating.
Servicing & Maintenance Call Outs:
Maintenance/repair charges apply if issues fall outside of the warranty period, if the damage has been caused voiding the warranty OR if the original install was not carried out by Heritage.
Charges as listed below;
WORKING HOURS (Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm)
Note minimum charge is one hour.
Call out and First Hour of Labour: $154 + GST (NOTE: Additional travel costs may incur depending on site location)
Additional Hours of Labour: $85 + GST (+ the cost of parts, if required)
Please enquire for servicing Fees